AUCTION ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY
We require an enthusiastic and motivated Auction Administrator.
Experience of working in an office environment is essential - Secretarial/Admin/Sales etc
25/30 Hours Per week with Core Hours Tues – Thurs 10 to 6pm and approx 3 Hours Extra on Auction Evenings until Auction is completed.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Administration of All Auctions
- Providing Clerical Support to our sister business - Claremorris Equestrian Centre
- Customer Service and Dealing with the Public
- Administrative Duties and maintaining high quality records in a thorough and organised manner.
- Checking all work thoroughly to ensure it is completed to a high standard
- Using Information Technology on a daily basis e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, database, email, internet
- Cash Handling and routine accounts work
- Any other duties deemed appropriate
Ideally applicants for this position will have experience in an office environment and will:
- Have business IT Skills and be proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Social Media for Business
- Have excellent administrative skills and good organisational abilities.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be a self starter, logical, eager to learn and have a flexible, adaptable approach
- Good Telephone Manner
- Approach work in a careful and methodical manner, displaying accuracy at all times even when conducting routing/repetitive work.
What are we looking for?
- Energy: High Energy levels to keep motivated & enthusiastic
- Good Organisational Skills with an ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to Detail: This role requires a high level of attention to Detail and accuracy
- Communication: The skills to deal with all levels of people, B2B and Public. Work single handed or as part of a team.
- Attitude: A good and flexible attitude to work with a desire to get the job done
- Qualifications would be desirable but not essential - a proven track record is essential.
C.V. with Cover Letter for the position should be emailed or sent to Sinéad Hanley, Claremorris Auctions, Galway Road, Claremorris, Co. Mayo.